Friday 11 March 2016

A gift for your birthday

Afternoon all.
It's been a gorgeous spring day here, I even ventured to the local nursery in search of a little bit of colour to add to my pots, last years polyanthus are looking a bit sad.
I've had this card in the making since last weekend but with one thing and another I didn't get around to finishing it. 
So without further ado here it is.


This card is influenced by the challenges at ATCAS - Gift and the sketch at CAS on Sunday.
When I saw the theme I knew straight away which stamp I was going to use. It's from a Do Crafts set I picked up at The Range a couple of months back. There are some fab bear stamps in the set, I used another one here just after Christmas. I used a scrap of DP from  NitWits that has been in the bits box for ages and picked out a couple of colours to use on the parcel. Typically I discovered that one of the Copics I used was running out and I'd only just sent of an order for some refils! Anyway I just about made it!

I'd like to join in over at -

    
For your blog  



5 comments:

  1. Aw love this. Just my colours and still have a soft spot for Forever Friends bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable cute image Julie, beautiful colours and that layout from sketch is fantastically striking and bold. Love it and thanks for playing at ATCAS this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable!!! I love that the dsp is set behind the rest of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW Nice how you combined these Challenges love your card. Thanks for joining us over ATCAS and CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww so adorable !awesome coloring :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)